Our client is one of the largest independent plumbing and drainage service providers in the UK. Undertaking planned and emergency work throughout the UK, providing a single point solution for all drainage and waste water plumbing requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their growing team.
This job includes overtime and on call allowance
You will need to:
- Carry out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our clients drains
- Carry out plumbing tasks associated with the stabilisation and repair of our customer’s cold water plumbing systems. Our scope of works does not include Gas Safe work and training will be provided if required.
- Our client has a bespoke database system that allows Engineers’ to relay onsite information and updates of work completed to the office team, via their phone, for a prompt delivery to clients
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise
- Operate in accordance with H&S and Quality procedures
- Maintain standard of company service vehicle and equipment
- Accurately record work details via internal and client systems
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Experience in using HPWJ units
- Experience in using solo pro camera system
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Hold a Full Driving Licence
- Be flexible in your working hours (including time “on call” out-of-hours)
- Relevant experience & qualifications will be an advantage to applicants
- Ability to work in a positive team environment and develop your skills
- Full training in our scope of works
- Competitive salary package
A DBS disclosure will be requested in the event of a successful application and a CSCS card is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year plus good overtime rates