Our Client are looking for a new and enthusiastic team member to join their accounts department in the Romsey head office. They are a friendly family run business, with the Head Office set in beautiful surroundings in the Hampshire countryside. The successful person will be joining a friendly, professional and dedicated team who strive to do their best on a daily basis.
The role will work closely with the accounts team in the day to day functions of the accounts office, and will report directly to the financial controller.
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be involved in all functions of the Accounts Payable operation including:
- Processing invoices on a bespoke database
- Match Invoices to purchase orders and code invoices
- Raise and resolve queries internally and externally
- Experience of bookkeeping
- Input invoices to sage
- Send remittances to suppliers
- Set up new, and existing, supplier account details
Our Clients ideal person will have the following qualities:
Capable numeracy skills and competence in Microsoft Office products, and Sage accounting software
· Great team working skills
· An ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
· Self-discipline with a proactive nature
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
Benefits include free car parking. Due to the rural position, use of a car is essential.
Job Type: Full-time Hours – 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday with an hour for lunch
Salary: £19,000.00 to £20,000.00 per year